T E A S
Are your teas vegan?
- Yes, all of our teas are vegan
Do your teas contain any sugar?
- Excluding our flavoured matcha, there is no added sugar in any of our tea, nor any artificial sweeteners.
Do your teas contain artificial flavourings ?
- In our teas, we only use highest quality and real ingredients such as fruits, herbs, and spices
Are your teas organic?
- Some are, some are not, however all are of the highest quality. Some of the best teas can sometimes come from small batch farms who do not always have organic certifications.
Where can I find a list of ingredients and more info about possible allergens?
- The product page for each tea contains a list of ingredients; including allergens. Please review carefully.
How long will your teas last once I purchase?
- Technically, tea does not expire, rather its simply loses its freshness overtime if not kept properly stored in a cool dry place. Nevertheless, we do encourage you to consume your tea within 12 months of opening.
How do I make Iced Tea?
- The rule of thumb is to double the amount of tea that you would typically use for hot tea.In addition to this, iced tea can be made 2 ways; by chilling hot over ice or via the cold brew method which is allowing your tea to steep in cold water for several hours (not using any hot water)
O R D E R S
How does your delivery work?
- Deliveries are typically made within 1-2 business days of your order. You will be contacted by a representative for precise directions or location pin in addition to your provided address location at the time of checkout. Please note that delivery is only offered in Nassau, Bahamas at present.
Is there a fee for delivery?
- Fortunately, you can eliminate a delivery fee, by ordering $40 or more of our wonderful products. Delivery for orders less than $40 will be charged $7.00.
How does your pickup option work?
S T O R E F R O N T
Where are you located?
- We share a storefront with The New Duff on West Bay Street, next to Bahama Grill.
What are your store hours?